Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      leslieann

Hello,

I have installed and activated the Cosmos theme for my domain. Everything is working as the overall theme is concerned, but when I try to install the plugins I get a 403 Error. I checked and edited my access it 755, but no luck. I have also contact Host Gator to see if it is something they can fix, and so far no luck. The main plugin is the Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer, as far as required plugins. Only the plugins from the Source – WordPress Repository will instill, none of the Private Repository ones will though. What can I do to get at least the Visual Composer going?

Thank you!

ThemeofWP
      Keymaster

Hi, first of all thanks for your using Cosmos WordPress theme. Yes this issue was noticed from our another Hostgator users. The problem source is Hostgator is prevent our private repository, when attempt to during necessary plugins install. You need to contact Hostgator and send our IP to allowed list.

Solution:
      You can check your email we’ve send our ip’s to your inbox. As alternative solution please let us know your login info to our support team info at themeofwp.com. Our support team will be install all plugins for you.

King Regards
      ThemeofWP.com Team

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.