Thanks for purchased "Mosaic Gallery Addon for Elementor Page Builder". You will find all about plugin informations in this documentation. If you need extended help or find any bug please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 or you can use our Support Forums. If you like our WordPress themes / plugins please drop your comments and rate our items.
Before the begin install "Mosaic Gallery Addon" you should have to puchased, installed and activated Elementor Page Builder and Mosaic Gallery Addon. Because this addon will be works in Elementor Page Builder. The first thing you need to do when you want to install plugin is to login to your site admin panel.
Once there, go to
Plugins. section and install you purchased and downloaded Mosaic Gallery Addon for Elementor Page Builder via plugin installer.
Then you should activate the
Mosaic Gallery Addon
Mosaic Gallery Addon has very simple usage. When create a page with Elementor Page Builder, click to the "Edit With Elementor" button and edit page/post with elementor.
You'll see the "Mosaic Gallery" button when you are on editing screen. Then drag and drop the Mosaic Gallery element into the main screen. The Mosaic Gallery settings will be appear after the placed in row or content.
You'll allow to define Mosaic Gallery Settings in this area. After the finish necessary settings you should save and preview the changes.
6. Support & Extended Things
Thanks for purchased theme / plugin but please remember you have purchased a very affordable theme / plugin and you have not paid for a full-time web design agency. Usually we will help with small tweaks, but these requests will be put on a lower priority due to their nature.
Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins/themes
Before seeking support, please...
- Make sure your question is a valid item Issue and not a customization request.
- Make sure you have read through the documentation and any related video guides before asking support on how to accomplish a task.
- Make sure to double check the item FAQs.
- If you have customized your item and now have an issue, back-track to make sure you didn't make a mistake. If you have made changes and can't find the issue, please provide us with your changelog.
- Almost 80% of the time we find that the solution to people's issues can be solved with a simple "Google Search". You might want to try that before seeking support. You might be able to fix the issue yourself much quicker than we can respond to your request.
- Make sure to state the name of the item you are having issues with when requesting support via our Support Forums.