Thanks for purchased "Mega Monster Menu WordPress Plugin". You will find all about plugin informations in this documentation. If you need extended help or find any bug please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 or you can use our Support Forums. If you like our WordPress themes / plugins please drop your comments and rate our items.
Before the begin install "Mega Monster Menu" you should have installed WordPress and Mega Monster Menu. Because our plugins will be works with WordPress. The first thing you need to do when you want to install plugin is to login to your site admin panel.
Once there, go to
Plugins. section and install you purchased and downloaded Mega Monster Menu WordPress Plugin via plugin installer.
Then you should activate the
Mega Monster Menu
Mega Monster Menu has very simple usage. Click to admin > left side menu > Mega Monster Menu and create a new mega menu first.
When click to the Add New button you'll see the Mega Menu Item and Mega Menu Settings and we recommend first you can set the Mega Monster Menu general settings.
The click to Mega Menu Item and you'll see the parent item settings and this praent colum. You can create unlimited parent items and columns in the mega menu like the screenshot below.
As you can see the screenshot below column settings allow to you set tons of options in the each section. You are free to use anything in the visual editor area.
Then you should set the Default mega menu under the Admin Panel > Left Side Menu > Mega Monster Menu > General Options. Then your mega menu will be appear in the whole site.
But maybe you want to set different mega menus in each page or role based. That's okay with Mega Monster Menu! only you should have to create new mega menu and go to the page and then set the mega menu which you want to use for this page. mega Monster Menu
6. Support & Extended Things
Thanks for purchased theme / plugin but please remember you have purchased a very affordable theme / plugin and you have not paid for a full-time web design agency. Usually we will help with small tweaks, but these requests will be put on a lower priority due to their nature.
Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins/themes
Before seeking support, please...
- Make sure your question is a valid item Issue and not a customization request.
- Make sure you have read through the documentation and any related video guides before asking support on how to accomplish a task.
- Make sure to double check the item FAQs.
- If you have customized your item and now have an issue, back-track to make sure you didn't make a mistake. If you have made changes and can't find the issue, please provide us with your changelog.
- Almost 80% of the time we find that the solution to people's issues can be solved with a simple "Google Search". You might want to try that before seeking support. You might be able to fix the issue yourself much quicker than we can respond to your request.
- Make sure to state the name of the item you are having issues with when requesting support via our Support Forums.