Thanks for purchased "Fullpage Scrolling Sections Addon for WPBakery Page Builder". You will find all about plugin informations in this documentation. If you need extended help or find any bug please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 or you can use our Support Forums. If you like our WordPress themes / plugins please drop your comments and rate our items.
Before the begin install "Fullpage Scrolling Sections Addon" you should have to puchased, installed and activated WPBakery Page Builder and Fullpage Scrolling Sections Addon. Because our addons will be works in WPBakery Page Builder. The first thing you need to do when you want to install plugin is to login to your site admin panel.
Once there, go to
Plugins. section and install you purchased and downloaded Fullpage Scrolling Sections Addon for WPBakery Page Builder via plugin installer.
Then you should activate the
Fullpage Scrolling Sections Addon
Fullpage Scrolling Sections Addon has very simple but powerful usage. When create a page with WPBakery Page Builder, click to add element icon "+"
You'll see the "Fullpage Section Wrapper" button. Regarding settings will be appears and you'll allow to define options for the main wrapper.
You'll see the "+" icon when the main wrapper added. You should add "Fullpage Scrolling Section" for the define sections and you should add "Fullpage Top Navigation" define navigation
When click to the "Fullpage Scrolling Section" icon, "Fullpage Scrolling Section" popup settings will opened and you will be able to define options for the sections and add element inside of the Fullpage Scrolling Section.
When click to the "Templates" icon "" you'll see the predefined templates and you can use them with one click.
See the complete usage
6. Support & Extended Things
Thanks for purchased theme / plugin but please remember you have purchased a very affordable theme / plugin and you have not paid for a full-time web design agency. Usually we will help with small tweaks, but these requests will be put on a lower priority due to their nature.
Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins/themes
Before seeking support, please...
- Make sure your question is a valid item Issue and not a customization request.
- Make sure you have read through the documentation and any related video guides before asking support on how to accomplish a task.
- Make sure to double check the item FAQs.
- If you have customized your item and now have an issue, back-track to make sure you didn't make a mistake. If you have made changes and can't find the issue, please provide us with your changelog.
- Almost 80% of the time we find that the solution to people's issues can be solved with a simple "Google Search". You might want to try that before seeking support. You might be able to fix the issue yourself much quicker than we can respond to your request.
- Make sure to state the name of the item you are having issues with when requesting support via our Support Forums.