Thanks for purchased "360 Panorama Addon for Visual Composer WordPress Plugin". You will find all about plugin informations in this documentation. If you need extended help or find any bug please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 or you can use our Support Forums. If you like our WordPress themes / plugins please drop your comments and rate our items.
Before the begin install "360 Panorama Addon" you should have to puchased, installed and activated Visual Composer and 360 Panorama Addon. Because our addons will be works in Visual Composer. The first thing you need to do when you want to install plugin is to login to your site admin panel.
Once there, go to
Plugins. section and install you purchased and downloaded 360 Panorama Addon for Visual Composer WordPress Plugin via plugin installer.
Then you should activate the
360 Panorama Addon
360 Panorama Addon has very simple usage. When create a page with Visual Composer, click to add element icon "+"
You'll see the "360 Panorama " button.
When click to the "360 Panorama " icon, 360 Panorama Settings" popup will opened and you will be able to define options.
Here is the our demo screen about the frontend.
6. Support & Extended Things
Thanks for purchased theme / plugin but please remember you have purchased a very affordable theme / plugin and you have not paid for a full-time web design agency. Usually we will help with small tweaks, but these requests will be put on a lower priority due to their nature.
Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins/themes
Before seeking support, please...
- Make sure your question is a valid item Issue and not a customization request.
- Make sure you have read through the documentation and any related video guides before asking support on how to accomplish a task.
- Make sure to double check the item FAQs.
- If you have customized your item and now have an issue, back-track to make sure you didn't make a mistake. If you have made changes and can't find the issue, please provide us with your changelog.
- Almost 80% of the time we find that the solution to people's issues can be solved with a simple "Google Search". You might want to try that before seeking support. You might be able to fix the issue yourself much quicker than we can respond to your request.
- Make sure to state the name of the item you are having issues with when requesting support via our Support Forums.