Thanks for purchased "Spreadsheet Loader Addon for WPBakery Page Builder". You will find all about plugin information in this documentation. If you need extended help or find any bug please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 or you can use our Support Forums . If you like our WordPress themes/plugins please drop your comments and rate our items.
Before the begin install "Spreadsheet Loader WpBakery Addon" you should have purchased, installed, and activated WPBakery Page Builder and Spreadsheet Loader WpBakery Addon. Because our addons will be works in WPBakery Page Builder. The first thing you need to do when you want to install the plugin is to log in to your website admin panel.
Go to the
Plugins section and install and activate Spreadsheet Loader Addon and WPBakery Page Builder together.
When create a page with WPBakery Page Builder, click to
You'll see the "Spreadsheet Loader" element in the elements section. When click to the "Spreadsheet Loader" icon, "Spreadsheet Loader Settings" popup will opened and you will be able to define options like screenshot below.
Define necessary fields as your needs and click on the
"Save Changes" button to save your settings. Finally don't forget to save your page with the
"Save" button and publish your changes.
Also, you can kick start with the predefined
"Add Template" button "" you'll see the predefined templates provided by our addon and you can use them with one click and customize the settings anytime.
6. Support & Extended Things
Thanks for purchased theme / plugin but please remember you have purchased a very affordable theme / plugin and you have not paid for a full-time web design agency. Usually we will help with small tweaks, but these requests will be put on a lower priority due to their nature.
Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins/themes
Before seeking support, please...
- Make sure your question is a valid item Issue and not a customization request.
- Make sure you have read through the documentation and any related video guides before asking support on how to accomplish a task.
- Make sure to double check the item FAQs.
- If you have customized your item and now have an issue, back-track to make sure you didn't make a mistake. If you have made changes and can't find the issue, please provide us with your changelog.
- Almost 80% of the time we find that the solution to people's issues can be solved with a simple "Google Search". You might want to try that before seeking support. You might be able to fix the issue yourself much quicker than we can respond to your request.
- Make sure to state the name of the item you are having issues with when requesting support via our Support Forums .