Premium WordPress Themes, Templates & Plugins › Support › WordPress Theme Support › LastPoint › I have the following questions about LastPoint theme › Reply To: I have the following questions about LastPoint theme
1) You need to check theme options first for the default sidebar position. Then you need to select appropriate position for your page when you edit the page. Please check out the page sidebar positions on live demo: https://themeofwp.com/lastpoint/right-sidebar/ and https://themeofwp.com/lastpoint/left-sidebar/
2) We are using a modified plugin for the mega menu in the theme. You should start to build it under the Apperance > Menus section and then select appropriate options each menu item options.
3) If you import demo data from the xml file or automatic importer. Your mega menu will be imported automatically. But you need to edit some areas for the menu. Basically you need to set if the main menu will be mega menu? which column would you like to use? and icons & images…
4) Can you please send us a example? At the footer bottom copyright area 3 col now.. Do you want to change it to one col?
5) Please check the theme options under the appearance menu of your wp-admin and than click to the “Main Header” tab and drag and drop your wishes.