- February 1, 2018 at 4:56 pm #9115
Hello. I bought plugin Before After for VC today. Instalation was ok. I added images into galery and I can’t see anything from plugin on site. You can check here in section “Fotogaleria pred a po osetreni” http://prekop.net/mediskin/4d-lifting-fotona-2/
I need fix it ASAP please.
- February 1, 2018 at 10:00 pm #9117
hey there, thanks for your purchase! I’ve looked your issue on your site and you did not set the css animations yet. So this causing the problem and it’s displaying as hidden.
Can you please check the css animation section? It’ll turn normal after the set animation none or something else.
I hope will helps to you. Also don’t forget to rate our items on codecanyon.net and please let us know the result.
- February 1, 2018 at 10:40 pm #9119
Thanks a lot for your help. I don’t wanna any animation, but ok, it helps 🙂
Now I need to achieve multiple before/after galeries (sometimes I need 10) on one page, in one place. So I chose “Pageable container” in VC. But it shows only page/tab 1 correctly. 2nd tab – 2nd before/after gallery needs manual browser rehresh to show content. Any help on this please? Thanks!
- February 1, 2018 at 10:51 pm #9120
- February 2, 2018 at 12:39 am #9121
Hello. Both has fadein animation. Screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0fe4vqa9apvkyur/Screenshot%202018-02-02%2001.38.48.png?dl=0
- February 2, 2018 at 11:36 am #9122
- February 2, 2018 at 11:59 am #9123
- February 3, 2018 at 10:41 am #9124
- February 3, 2018 at 11:59 am #9125
Please remove the CSS animations first basically set it to none. Then if you want you can add after the work properly.
As fas as I saw on the issue; CSS animations prevent to display it. If you doesn’t work for you, please sent your wp-admin into to us. We2ll take a look it for you.
- February 3, 2018 at 2:48 pm #9126This reply has been marked as private.
- February 5, 2018 at 11:18 am #9128
Hey there after te some investigations and fixes now it’s working properly on your site. It was an js resize issue within annother conent element. I’ll increase version and update the plugin on codecanyon but you doN2t need to get any action for this. You plugin already fixed and updated.
Thaks for your patience and choosed us!
- February 5, 2018 at 1:02 pm #9129
- February 5, 2018 at 3:35 pm #9130
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.