- December 22, 2017 at 3:52 pm #9063
While I have no problems with the look of your theme, I do have a bit of a conflict with the JQuery for one of my plugins that need to function correctly for my business. I have the Event Espresso plugin to register students for my cpr business. What we are having an issue with the plugin is that the calendar will load sometimes but not all the time, and it’s very frustrating for students trying to register for classes. From Event Espresso, they have expressed fixes for this issue on their page https://eventespresso.com/2012/08/using-jquery-in-safe-mode/. I’m not good with coding and unsure where I can even find the location to fix this problem to put jquery in safe mode. If you can help, I would appreciate this very much.
- December 22, 2017 at 4:17 pm #9064
Hey there, do you have a demo site you’re getting issue with? If you share with us we’ll be take care it for you.
- December 22, 2017 at 4:25 pm #9065
I don’t have a demo site. Is there a way to give you access to my site?
- December 22, 2017 at 4:31 pm #9066
I see but if the live demo url exist it would be good for the solve problem quickly.
- December 22, 2017 at 4:32 pm #9067
Just sent you domain admin username and password to us via email.
- December 22, 2017 at 4:40 pm #9068
I’m a bit of a novice, so I am not sure how to make a demo site url. Sorry, what email address should I send to?
- December 22, 2017 at 6:15 pm #9069
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.