- August 28, 2014 at 1:18 pm #440
The Ess. Grid on the pages stops displaying pictures after you edit the content of the pictures or titles. The backend plugin of Ess. Grid works fine, it shows the preview of all the pictures, including the title, etc. But the Architecto page does not load the content of the Ess. Grid.
- August 28, 2014 at 5:18 pm #441
Hi, can you tell us which name esential grid shortcode you used? [ ess_grid alias=”even_grid_henryharrison” ] We’ll try it on Architecto WordPress theme and let you know. Alo Architecto displaying essential grid images on homepage https://themeofwp.com/architecto/
- August 28, 2014 at 5:46 pm #442
- August 28, 2014 at 6:05 pm #443
Hi, whats your “AmericanRangeCatalog” source? We think you need to missing “source” part so if you defined “Source” and “Media Source” it’s impossible to dissapear on page. Please check the source and media source.
- August 28, 2014 at 6:28 pm #444
I just renamed the Ess. Grid – the source of the images are in the “media” folder. The images display on the website in the Ess. Grid – only after editing the images title and info, does the images disappear.
- August 28, 2014 at 7:07 pm #445
Can you set “Media Source” to “featured image” ? then define them.
- August 28, 2014 at 7:14 pm #446
- August 28, 2014 at 7:20 pm #447
- August 28, 2014 at 9:30 pm #448This reply has been marked as private.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.