- March 7, 2015 at 10:39 pm #2842
After installing the theme and even using Layer Slider (which is very cool). I cannot get the slider to show on the page. It will not show up even in the demo. I’m sure it’s something I have done. Do you have any suggestions on what might be causing the problem? Any assistance is appreciated.
- March 7, 2015 at 10:43 pm #2844
Hey, you need to create slider then you need to enter slider shortcode
[layerslider id="enter your layer slider id"]http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img538/9733/fSqEFa.png to your page like this: http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img661/9325/Tg6aH0.png
- March 8, 2015 at 8:59 pm #2845
I don’t see that slider shortcode Box in mine. I did add a layer slider using visual composer and selected the item from there which does have the layer slider id but there was no box to enter slider shortcode for the Layer Slayer.
- March 8, 2015 at 9:05 pm #2846
- March 8, 2015 at 9:21 pm #2847This reply has been marked as private.
- March 8, 2015 at 10:38 pm #2848
Hi your one of the plugin was not working properly it was giving jQuery error with Layer Slider. I’ve disabled it (Series Engine) at this time. Please check your slider pages now they are working properly.
Please let us know if you need more help with our themes.
- March 8, 2015 at 10:55 pm #2849
Looks great. Thank you so much. I really appreciate the help.
Have a great day. 🙂
- March 11, 2015 at 7:26 pm #2855
You’re welcome! Have a great day to you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.