Tagged: Mobile menu doesn't show up
- September 17, 2014 at 11:23 pm #626gery1967ParticipantPost count: 4
I’m doing customization in “Deluxe” theme and when I’m trying look it in mobile device, menu doesn’t show up. Could you tell me how fix it?
- September 18, 2014 at 6:55 am #629
- September 18, 2014 at 8:06 pm #632gery1967ParticipantPost count: 4
I really appreciated for your quick respond and overall support.
Unfortunately i took out “Deluxe” theme from my server and I’m trying to use “Cosmos” theme. It’s much more cleaner and very easy to use.Later on i can create sub-domain and install “Deluxe” theme and try it again.But for now due to my time limitation I’d like to stick with “Cosmos” theme and ask your permission to use “Cosmos” for two domains(my Art Portfolio and my future Art Materials web sites).I promise not to use rest of the themes ever, maybe “Deluxe”. And question about “LayerSlider”, how make it clean edge to edge slide in boxed layout with 75% width? Is there any specific size of slide or i have to adjust it inside of slider options?
Thanks in advance.
- September 20, 2014 at 7:36 am #650Support TeamKeymasterPost count: 768
Hi Gerry, you’re welcome for support. We care about your wishes. ofcourse you can use for two domains. We suggest to you, import sample sliders to test sliders with your site first. You’ll see the settings in Layer Slider.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.