- September 30, 2019 at 5:51 pm #10145
just bought the plugin (VC Panorama 360) via Themeforest, installed it (WPBakery is already available via the Salient Theme), activated it, put it on a test page, inserted a image, save it, but nothing appears on the homepage? what am I doing wrong?
- October 1, 2019 at 9:21 am #10151
I found out, that I must enter the px and now I see the Picture.
BUUUUT no scrollbar anymore on the site, I don’t get to the elements under the 360 image.
- October 1, 2019 at 9:30 am #10152
found a solution (after many research that no one pay me for). I added custom css, now the scrollbar is appears. But really? this is a purchased plugin not a freeby, I’am disappointed.
for those with the same problem:
- October 2, 2019 at 7:30 pm #10153
Hey there, You have sent an email same time to us and I’ve seen this topic yet. I’m glad you’ve solved it by yourself and also I’ve sent an email yesterday to you regarding your issue.
Also, this plugin does not overwrite the “body” and core CSS files I think there are some limitations about the theme. Can you please sent me the website link (you can hide it by private message if you want) I’ll check your demo page for this issue.
- October 3, 2019 at 8:15 am #10155This reply has been marked as private.
- October 4, 2019 at 1:08 pm #10156
Your solution looks better I don’t think there is another solution needed.
- October 4, 2019 at 1:13 pm #10157
But I’ll update the plugin with some fixes and it will be fixed your issue. Then you doN’t need to use overflow anywhere.
Thanks for the heads up!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.