Tagged: visual composer
- January 4, 2018 at 3:57 am #9083
- January 4, 2018 at 8:44 am #9085
Because it is calling http:// into https:// we’ve send an update to codecanyon.net you’ll be get notified about this via email from Codecanyon. you’ll get fixed version 1.0.2 on Codecanyon.
Sorry for this and thanks for the inform us.
- January 5, 2018 at 6:31 pm #9087
- January 6, 2018 at 11:37 am #9088
Hey please deactivate and delete plugin first and then install latest version of the plugin again. Then Please check the video sources Editor’s text mode. They should be read from https:// if not please change all http:// to https:// if you are not able to edit them please send us your login info we’ll correct it for you asap.
- January 6, 2018 at 12:03 pm #9089
I’ve found the problem. The problem is owlcarousel.js and it’s updated and it worked properly. We’ll sent a updated version via email.
Sorry for this inconvenience but it’ll be resolved by the update.
- January 6, 2018 at 6:01 pm #9090
Thank you for your response. Will you be sending the update to me directly? Or will this be another update sent to Codecanyon?
- January 6, 2018 at 7:15 pm #9091
You can download it from codecanyon again it was approved.
- January 6, 2018 at 8:28 pm #9092
The new install fixed the problem. Thank you for your help
- January 7, 2018 at 8:00 am #9093
You’re welcome sorry for delay but at the end it’s fixed on your side.
- January 7, 2018 at 8:02 am #9094
Here is the working demo on https:// https://wp.themeofwp.com/elegantmegaaddons/video-carousel/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.