Thanks for purchased "Codeigniter - Grocery CRUD - Material Design for Bootstrap Theme". You'll get Material Design for Bootstrap Theme theme, modal box support and scrollable and much more in this full package. Also you will find all about plugin informations in this documentation. If you need extended help or find any bug please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 or you can use our Support Forums. If you like our WordPress themes / plugins please drop your comments and rate our items.
What is the CRUD?
The CRUD cycle describes the elemental functions of a persistent database. CRUD stands for
Delete. (Retrieve may occasionally be substituted for Read.) These functions are also descriptive of the data life cycle.
What you'll get and How to install?
Codeigniter - Grocery CRUD - Material Design for Bootstrap Theme" is ready package and you don't need to install dependencies before the use. Just upload the you've purchased download package and unzip the folder contains to your computer and install it to your server and then you should imprt database to your MySQL database. If you have already installed grocerycrud and If you are already use it on your system and you want to use only Material Design for Bootstrap Theme you can upload only the
assets\grocery_crud\themes\mdb folder and use it.
First step you should uplad the
grocerycrud folder to your server.
Then you need to import
examples_database.sql to your MySQL database.
After the installation steps open the
database.php and enter your base path and your MySQL database informations into the
Video Tutorial - Quick installation guide
2. Using On Pre installed Systems
To install a new theme it is fairly easy. Usually the theme is in a folder structure to just copy it to your project. If you are already use it on your system and you want to use only Material Design for Bootstrap Theme you can upload only
mdb folder to your
assets\grocery_crud\themes\ folder and use it.
6. Support & Extended Things
Thanks for purchased theme / plugin but please remember you have purchased a very affordable theme / plugin and you have not paid for a full-time web design agency. Usually we will help with small tweaks, but these requests will be put on a lower priority due to their nature.
Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins/themes
Before seeking support, please...
- Make sure your question is a valid item Issue and not a customization request.
- Make sure you have read through the documentation and any related video guides before asking support on how to accomplish a task.
- Make sure to double check the item FAQs.
- If you have customized your item and now have an issue, back-track to make sure you didn't make a mistake. If you have made changes and can't find the issue, please provide us with your changelog.
- Almost 80% of the time we find that the solution to people's issues can be solved with a simple "Google Search". You might want to try that before seeking support. You might be able to fix the issue yourself much quicker than we can respond to your request.
- Make sure to state the name of the item you are having issues with when requesting support via our Support Forums.