- November 15, 2016 at 12:21 pm #8646
I just purchased “Before & After Image Viewer” and installed on my website.
I created a sample on a test page but nothing is showing on the page at the moment.
Could you please help me on this matter?
- November 15, 2016 at 1:06 pm #8647
Hey there thanks for the purchased Before After Visual Composer Add-on. You should change/define your own images for the displaying properly demo content only easiest importing purposes.
Also you can use predefined template comes with the plugin (Simply use VC’s template section). Also you need to define your images when you have imported the predefined template.
I hope this helps to you.
- November 15, 2016 at 1:46 pm #8648
Thanks for the reply.
Could you please watch this screencast ?
I believe I did everything correctly. Please let me know if you spot a mistake.
- November 15, 2016 at 2:20 pm #8649
Can you sent me a test link? I will take that issue for you quickly.
- November 15, 2016 at 2:23 pm #8650This reply has been marked as private.
- November 15, 2016 at 2:33 pm #8651
Can you please set offset first 0.5 and then save. I think your offset not defined correctly.
- November 15, 2016 at 2:35 pm #8652
Also I’ll be fix if offset not defined it’ll be shown default offset.
- November 15, 2016 at 2:42 pm #8653
It works now after changed the offset.
Thanks for your help.
- November 15, 2016 at 2:46 pm #8654
I saw it yes it worked! You’re welcome! Also I saw a Label height is not good fit. It’ll be fixed with next version.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.