- August 7, 2018 at 12:59 pm #9280
I have bought the plugin, installed it and activated it. Now i can use it in my WPBakery and thats just perfect. However after setting all the right parameters;
[vc_beforeafterimage vcmpbeforeafter_beforeimg=”1411″ css_animation=”fadeIn” vcmpbeforeafter_before_label=”voor” vcmpbeforeafter_afterimg=”1412″ vcmpbeforeafter_after_label=”na” vcmpbeforeafter_orientation=”vertical” vcmpbeforeafter_ofset=”0.2″]
It first shows my images, the mouse over effect also works, until I click, then EVERYTHING just VANISHES.
Can someone please help me?!
- August 8, 2018 at 11:15 am #9281
Hey there sorry for delay and thanks for your purchase. I’ve checked your issue and you’re right and it seems something affected the main before after div height and when click to the compare button it’s getting height 0px as inline style.
Can you share your admin credentials via email or here via private? We need to take a closer your issue.
- August 8, 2018 at 11:36 am #9282This reply has been marked as private.
- August 8, 2018 at 2:56 pm #9283
- August 17, 2018 at 11:00 am #9284
- August 17, 2018 at 11:01 am #9285
- August 17, 2018 at 11:20 am #9286
Thx alot, it works!!!
A little comment just for asking.
– Is it possible to remove the darker mouse-over feature as when you drag the handler the mouse tends to mouseover the picture and everything turns dark.
– Also could it be possible to reduce the size of the handler, it looks a little… ‘not-subtle’
Other than this… thank you all very much, i’m a happy man!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.