- April 5, 2018 at 8:04 pm #9197
- April 6, 2018 at 5:34 am #9198
Hey there, thanks for the chose our items, sorry for the issue happens for your side.
We’ll update the Overlay Menu WordPress plugin now with shortcode and fixed version v1.0.8 I hope it works for your better.
You can use two shortcodes anywhere:
[overlay_menu_nav] and [overlay_menu]
- April 6, 2018 at 5:12 pm #9201kupesParticipantPost count: 4
Oh, that was fast.
Thanks for the fast response, I will try it now.
- April 6, 2018 at 6:24 pm #9202
Please let us know when you had a problem. We are ready to solve it asap.
- April 8, 2018 at 10:54 am #9203kupesParticipantPost count: 4
First of all the shortcode is a wonderful addition but I find a hard time making it work (clicking on the menu added by a shortcode is not doing anything).
Another suggestion, with the shortcode feature added, you should allow users to disable the default placement of the icon in the menu (it currently has some options such as placing it within the nav bar, outside static and outside fixed).
Thanks for the fast reply and bug fixes!
- April 8, 2018 at 4:06 pm #9204
Thanks for your suggestions and patience! Your suggestions are our success! We’ll check it with your suggestions and you’ll see them with next update.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.