Premium WordPress Themes, Templates & Plugins › Support › WordPress Theme Support › Clean Photography › Can't get demo to work
Tagged: clean wp theme, demo content, wp theme
- This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 3 months ago by ThemeofWP.
- January 4, 2016 at 8:39 pm #8058
I’ve installed the theme and followed the instructions to import the demo material but nothing works. Any help is appreciated.
- January 4, 2016 at 9:02 pm #8059
Hey there, did you installed the required plugins?
1. upload and activate the theme
2. install required plugins
3. Import demo content & widgets
4. set your menu and other that’s it.
If you sent us your wp login we can take care your site asap.
- January 4, 2016 at 9:05 pm #8060
- January 4, 2016 at 9:07 pm #8061This reply has been marked as private.
- January 4, 2016 at 9:09 pm #8062
- January 4, 2016 at 9:09 pm #8063
- January 4, 2016 at 9:42 pm #8064
You are right. You purchased and downloaded theme not updated version from the mojomarketplace. We’ve updated our theme on all marketplaces but it didn’t udpated unknown reason. But we’ll investigate it asap.
Also the theme updates not important in fact because all our themes have automatic lifetime updater.
Finally; the latest updated version 4.0 of the theme installed and working properly on your site right now.
Please check your site and share your reviews with us.
Thanks for contact wit us and don’t hesitate to contact us for the future.
- October 8, 2016 at 12:56 am #8599rudaParticipantPost count: 1
Hi. I’m in the same situation – I’ve acquired this theme on Mojo Marketplace, but the version on there is an older release (2.1). When I install it I am able to update it automatically on the WP dashboard.
However, all the support files (documentation, child theme, demo data) aren’t present in the update.
How can I obtain the demo content, widget settings etc for this theme?
- October 18, 2016 at 7:43 am #8606
Hey @ruda all our items comes with automatic updater and you can simply click to update your theme automatically when the new version released.
You can access the all theme materials in you account on mojo. If you can’t access them please contact via email. We’ll sent them to you quickly.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.