- March 24, 2016 at 1:00 pm #8388spdphotoParticipant
Hi I just bought the fashionate theme from your site for $39. I would like to make it look like the Demo you have on your site, I have tried to follow the instructions but every time I try to download the Demo through tools-wordpress the message that comes up is an error with missing files. Do I need to buy the demo too?
- March 24, 2016 at 1:19 pm #8390Support TeamKeymasterPost count: 750
Hey Angela, thanks for your purchases! .No need to buy demo content also. You need to follow true steps for the success.
Please download the full demo content file under the theme options”HELP” tab you’ll see the “Fashionate Sample XML Demo Data” link download all demo contents.
1. Please install first all required plugins comes with theme under the Appearance > Install Plugins section.
2. You can kick start with demo like content with xml file (you need to import it first step)
3. You can again kick start with theme options you’ll find the demo_theme_options.txt please import it into the Theme Options > BackUp tab. Simply copy and paste in to the text area and save. This will be import theme demo options.
4. Import predefined widgets via demo-widgets-content.wie file.
5. You’ll find the importable sample homepage sliders “revulotion-slider-importable-samples” folder. If you kick start with these files you should import them.
Then you need to setup your Menus, colors etc..
If you don’t know how to import them. Please sent us your wp login info with password. We’ll install it for you freely!
ThemeofWp.com Support Team!
- March 31, 2016 at 5:53 pm #8401Support TeamKeymasterPost count: 750
Angela I’ll mark this topic as resolved.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.