- February 19, 2019 at 1:28 pm #9669
I am using the HotSpot addon on a client’s website.
Everything is fine, but on the Internet Explorer it either reloads the page or skips to the top on every tooltip-click.
I’d appreciate your help!
- March 4, 2019 at 5:16 pm #9698
- March 4, 2019 at 8:50 pm #9699
Hi there sorry for delay please can you share any url? You can use private reply for it or just sent an email to info @ themeofwp.com.
- March 4, 2019 at 8:52 pm #9700
- March 4, 2019 at 8:58 pm #9701
Hey again, yes I saw the problem and I’ll sent an update now and you’ll get fixed version as soon as possible.
Thaks for the heads up!
- March 4, 2019 at 9:13 pm #9702
I’ve checked your website but I’m sorry but you are not using our plugin. You are using different plugin on your site. here is our demo http://wp.themeofwp.com/elegantmegaaddons/hotspot/ and sales page https://codecanyon.net/item/image-hotspot-addon-for-visual-composer/18968336
You need to contact plugin author for this.
- March 4, 2019 at 9:16 pm #9703
- March 4, 2019 at 9:17 pm #9704
No problem and your problem is actually is very basic but the real way is contact plugin author for this.
Have a great day!
- March 4, 2019 at 9:19 pm #9705
- March 4, 2019 at 9:58 pm #9706
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.