Premium WordPress Themes, Templates & Plugins › Support › WordPress Plugin Support › Installation Cosmos required plugins
Tagged: cosmos plugin, install plugin, mega menu plugin, plugin instal, premium plugins, required plugins
- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by ThemeofWP.
- March 8, 2016 at 9:18 am #8360
I have a problem with the Required plugins of the Cosmos theme.
Layer slider, mega menu and other are not installed.
Maybe an error whit your repository?
- March 8, 2016 at 9:37 am #8361
Hey there thanks or using Cosmos WordPress theme. First thing please don’t publish the le repository url here. Some hosting providers are not allowed to bulk install so you need to install them by one by. Our repository working properly but we removed the suppamenu in the theme. But if you need megamenu for the theme please check your email. We’ve sent the mega menu url toy you.
Also currentl you are using old version of te Cosmos WordPress theme I think. You need to update it via automatic updater.
- March 8, 2016 at 9:54 am #8362
Sorry and thanks for the support.
- March 8, 2016 at 10:01 am #8363
No problem with anyting.Did you resolve you issue? If not we re ready to help anytime to you.
- March 8, 2016 at 10:14 am #8364
Automatic updater notes that the theme is updated.
I have the same problem with ultimate VC add ons and others plugins
- March 8, 2016 at 11:16 am #8365
Hey again, strange think what’s your hosting provider? Also I’ll sent you a trick via email. Please check it.
- March 8, 2016 at 11:19 am #8366
Can you give us a login credentials as admin to your site? We would like to take a look that issue live. Simply reply this with “Set as private reply” box and write here the info.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.