- June 16, 2014 at 6:45 pm #331
what is the name of the element that appears in the live demo below the staff carousel?
It is the image in the background that runs from top to bottom with the icons at the center.
I’m going crazy to find it XD Thanks very much
- June 16, 2014 at 7:55 pm #334
- June 17, 2014 at 8:12 am #339
Thank you very much! 🙂
- June 17, 2014 at 8:45 am #340
You’re welcome. We hope you love the “Architecto WordPress Theme” 🙂
- June 17, 2014 at 1:00 pm #341
It’s great…but one more thing, I know I’m off topic but I wanted to ask why I can not find the default icons from Font Icon Manager.
- June 17, 2014 at 2:39 pm #344
- June 17, 2014 at 3:44 pm #345
Yes, but icons don’t appear, look:
- June 17, 2014 at 3:51 pm #346
Can you share your temporary wp login info as private reply (just reply this and check “Set as private reply” box) or via email with us (it will be keep securfe our side) we want to look your issue.
- June 17, 2014 at 4:11 pm #347
- June 18, 2014 at 8:39 am #352
- June 18, 2014 at 9:30 am #353
The main problem is “WPBakery Visual Composer” version. If you have a licence this plugin please update it yourself but otherwise please use comes with Architecto version. Please upgrade or downgrade plugin version because your WPBakery Visual Composer version conflict something.
How to downgrade ? please deactivate and delete your version. Architecto theme will notify about missing plugins and theme automatically install it for you.
- June 18, 2014 at 10:12 am #354
I did as you suggested me but don’t work
- June 18, 2014 at 12:21 pm #355
Hi You icon issue fixed, we’ve imported icons for you please check your website backend again. Also this video hepls to you for add more icons https://www.brainstormforce.com/demos/ultimate/font-icon-manager/
- June 18, 2014 at 12:59 pm #356
Ok, problem fixed…thanks for support 😉
- June 18, 2014 at 3:05 pm #357
We’re glad you solved the problem 🙂 if you have any problem please don’t hesitate to contact us anytime.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.