- December 6, 2014 at 4:25 pm #832
I purchased the Cosmos theme from Mojo Marketplace and installed it. I can not find the REQUIRED plugins. They are not in any of the downloaded files and not part of the installed theme. The visual editor is listed as an included plugin but I don’t see that anywhere either
- December 6, 2014 at 4:31 pm #837
Hi When activated the Cosmos theme, you’ll e inform with a message like this “COSMOS theme recommends/requires the following plugin:” You need to install and activte them by one by. And we’ve checked you mentioned plugin “Viual Composer” itslisted in required plugins.
Could you sen us your wp login info? (you can simply reply this as Private) our support team will take a look for you and install them for you asap.
- December 8, 2014 at 11:37 am #839This reply has been marked as private.
- December 8, 2014 at 7:43 pm #840
when I did a re-install of the theme as I said in the PM all I was missing was > Layer Slider WP — now another has been de-activated because it is missing >>> WooCommerce Easy Booking System
The system also says “Almost done! – Please activate your copy of the Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer to receive automatic updates & get premium support” how do I do this as the plugin came bundled with your theme.
- December 8, 2014 at 10:51 pm #842
Hi, required plugins installed on your server. You don’t need anything with premium plugin updates so you should follow these steps for getting premium plugin/s updates.
1. Deactivate when you need an update premium plugin/s
2. Delete the plugin first and Cosmos theme will be inform to you missing plugin/s again
3. install updated version of the plugin/s
- April 22, 2015 at 9:00 pm #2971marianoParticipantPost count: 1
Hi, I’ve try this with the Revolution slider, but I didn’t see anywhere, no in the Requiered plugins, no in the plugins, what can I do for install this plugin?
Thnak you in advance
- April 22, 2015 at 9:01 pm #2974
Hi we’ve dropped the Revolution slider in the theme for security reason. You can use Layer slider and Master slider with the theme. Thanks for your understanding.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.