- December 6, 2014 at 4:25 pm #832
- December 6, 2014 at 4:31 pm #837
Hi When activated the Cosmos theme, you’ll e inform with a message like this “COSMOS theme recommends/requires the following plugin:” You need to install and activte them by one by. And we’ve checked you mentioned plugin “Viual Composer” itslisted in required plugins.
Could you sen us your wp login info? (you can simply reply this as Private) our support team will take a look for you and install them for you asap.
- December 8, 2014 at 11:37 am #839This reply has been marked as private.
- December 8, 2014 at 7:43 pm #840
when I did a re-install of the theme as I said in the PM all I was missing was > Layer Slider WP — now another has been de-activated because it is missing >>> WooCommerce Easy Booking System
The system also says “Almost done! – Please activate your copy of the Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer to receive automatic updates & get premium support” how do I do this as the plugin came bundled with your theme.
- December 8, 2014 at 10:51 pm #842
Hi, required plugins installed on your server. You don’t need anything with premium plugin updates so you should follow these steps for getting premium plugin/s updates.
1. Deactivate when you need an update premium plugin/s
2. Delete the plugin first and Cosmos theme will be inform to you missing plugin/s again
3. install updated version of the plugin/s
- April 22, 2015 at 9:00 pm #2971marianoParticipantPost count: 1
- April 22, 2015 at 9:01 pm #2974
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.