- January 26, 2015 at 10:22 pm #2754
So I’m in Appearance >> Theme Options >> Navigation and I can easily change the navigation menu items Size and Color, but not the hover color.
Well . . . I click the button to change it, but when I save it and view it . . . no changes. And the “no changes” applies to both the header menu AND the footer menu.
I’m running Cosmos 2.4 and WordPress 4.1
PS Also, the Navigation Parent Current Menu Bottom Border isn’t working
- January 26, 2015 at 11:13 pm #2755Support TeamKeymasterPost count: 782
- January 26, 2015 at 11:46 pm #2756This reply has been marked as private.
- January 27, 2015 at 7:22 pm #2758
As long as you’re in there . . . can you also take a look at my Contact Page. In the right sidebar area I have this: Request a Quote
Want a Quick Quote for your website build? CLICK HERE. If you go into the code you’ll see that the button is coded to link to this page: http://trueblisswebdesign.com/?page_id=2487 but instead it just refreshes the Contact Page.
- January 27, 2015 at 10:19 pm #2760Support TeamKeymasterPost count: 782
Hi Your navigation hover issue resolved. (Theme will be updated also). Second contact button is should be:
[vc_button2 title="JUST CLICK HERE" style="round" color="turquoise" link="url:http%3A%2F%2Ftrueblisswebdesign.com%2F%3Fpage_id%3D2487||" size="sm"]
but your code was:
<a href="http://trueblisswebdesign.com/?page_id=2487">[vc_button2 title="JUST CLICK HERE" style="round" color="turquoise" size="sm"]</a>
it was resolved in the content. Issue source: wrong copy and paste VC shortcode in your content.
- January 28, 2015 at 3:21 am #2763
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.