- January 3, 2015 at 12:39 pm #2670
You guys have some beautiful themes. So far I’ve only had a chance to work with Cosmos — everything seems to have installed just fine (even demo content and plugins) but I initially noticed that my layer slider is displaying as though it’s in a boxed format, not full width (and I watched the video tutorial and set my LayerSlider to Full Width).
Then I compared my homepage to the Cosmos demo and I notice that ALL of the Demo front page is wider than mine. How do I set my page width so it matches your demo?
- January 3, 2015 at 12:47 pm #2672
- January 3, 2015 at 12:51 pm #2673
- January 5, 2015 at 2:56 pm #2677
- January 5, 2015 at 10:19 pm #2678
Hi Marco, please look at the screenshot http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/192x634q90/540/ec5KQo.png We’ve maked important arreas for you.
you need to select Fullwidth Page + Slider page template and you need to use slider shortcode in Shortcode custom fields area like the screenshot.
We hope this helps to you.
- January 6, 2015 at 3:16 am #2684
Guys, the page is and always was set to Fullwidth Page + Slider. So there’s something else going on.
I did move the shortcode down to the “shortcode option” area but that didn’t correct anything.
What else can you suggest that I look at?
- January 7, 2015 at 8:44 pm #2686
Guys . . . this is weird. If you go to this page on my site you’ll see that it IS fully full-width: http://trueblisswebdesign.com/?page_id=2152
So I’m wondering why some pages appear fully full-width and others, like my homepage, aren’t even though the Page Templates are all set to “Fullwidth Page”.
I’d love a little help, please.
- January 8, 2015 at 6:52 pm #2689
Hi Marco con you provide us your login info? You can simply reply this as private. We’ll assist to you asap.
- January 9, 2015 at 3:17 am #2702This reply has been marked as private.
- January 9, 2015 at 7:18 pm #2715
- January 17, 2015 at 3:28 pm #2724
I got it.
For anyone else with this issue . . . choose “FullWidth No SubHeader” as your page template then go into Visual Composer, choose your row and then click on “Edit this Row” >> “Design Options” and then adjust padding to suit your needs.
- January 21, 2015 at 9:29 pm #2737
- January 26, 2015 at 10:04 pm #2753
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.