- September 16, 2019 at 9:33 am #10129
I set up Your plugin Panorama 360 as a Popup in WP Bakery within WOODMART Theme and it behaves a little strangely.
When the popup comes up, its blank. But when I configure the plugin to show the menu bar, then that IS visible. When I then click on “full screen”, the 360 image finally shows up. And when I then go back to normal size, the image stays visible and everything works as it is supposed to.
I tried a couple of other WP Bakery elements with the woodmart popup, just to make sure, the bug doesn’t come from there but those all work fine.
Any ideas ?
- September 16, 2019 at 10:47 pm #10130
…actually I now tested it with a bunch of popup and model plugins for wordpress and Your plugin shows the same behaviour with all of them, alway opening up blank on first click.
I would really appreciate it, if You could fix this.
Thanks a lot
- September 17, 2019 at 8:47 pm #10131
Hey there, Can you share a demo link with us wi will take care your issue asap.
- September 17, 2019 at 9:37 pm #10132This reply has been marked as private.
- September 18, 2019 at 11:34 am #10133
Hey there it’s fixed and you’ll get fixed by v1.0.9 1.0.9 Lightbox issue fixed. ( September-18-2019 )
Thanks for the heads up!
- September 18, 2019 at 6:52 pm #10134
I think it’s fixed on your side as far as I’ve seen on your site. I’ll close this ticket right now and please doN’t forget to rate our item on codecanyon please.
- September 19, 2019 at 5:12 pm #10140
Please give a reaction here. Thanks!
- September 20, 2019 at 7:39 am #10141
thanks a lot, it works fine now !!
All the best
- September 23, 2019 at 12:34 pm #10143
You’re welcome! also I’m glad it worked perfect for you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.