- May 8, 2018 at 8:58 am #9228
VC Sortable Tables – plugin is great, but if we have a situation, where we’ve used more than 3-5 of them in one block, it seems quite difficult to edit them afterwards. Since all of them are looking the same. So it will be good to make one/two content string preview in Visual Composer backend.
here are screens:
The VC Sortable Tables plugin update with at least 1st table cell content preview in backend will be quite handy.
- May 8, 2018 at 6:32 pm #9229
Hey there thanks for the letting us your issue. Sure thing we’ll update it as your needs as soon as possible.
- May 9, 2018 at 6:32 pm #9231
well, it’s quite needed! 🙂
really looking forward to!
- May 10, 2018 at 5:30 am #9232
One more question: how will I know about the update? Where to check it out?
- May 10, 2018 at 7:50 am #9233
You’ll be informed via email from the Envato. “VC Sortable Tables” Update Available subject or like this. Also, we’ll inform it by here.
- May 14, 2018 at 9:27 pm #9234
Sorry for delay and thanks for your patience! We’ve sent an updated and you’ll be informed about it via email. Also, I’ll update your via this support topic.
- May 14, 2018 at 9:32 pm #9235
Hey again, it’s updated. Please check it and let us know if any problem on your side.
- May 14, 2018 at 9:36 pm #9236
will do it! thanks!
- May 14, 2018 at 9:41 pm #9237
well, now it is looking quite crashy:
Deleted old plugin, installed new one. It is showing version 1.0.1 now.
The idea is to show only 1st field as a preview. Not all of them. But anyhow it is now not working correctly. (There are russian symbols in table fields).
On frontend it is working good, as before.
sys: WordPress latest, Google Chrome, OS X Sierra, Page Builder 5.4.5
- May 15, 2018 at 6:49 am #9239
Thanks for your testing and letting us this! Maybe we can show limited data into. so backend can be maybe more user-friendly.
- May 22, 2018 at 9:52 am #9240
- May 25, 2018 at 9:25 am #9244
Sorry for the delay we’ll update the plugin today and will let you know the updates.
- May 25, 2018 at 9:37 am #9245
- June 3, 2018 at 6:52 am #9249
Any updates? :/
- June 7, 2018 at 8:00 pm #9250
Sorry and thanks for the patience. Currently, it’s not possible because it’s coming as an array(); and it’s displaying all together on the backend.
- June 10, 2018 at 6:01 pm #9252
but it is looking like bug, why there is no way to fix it? :[
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.