- September 6, 2018 at 12:06 pm #9295
Hi, i’ve install Video Gallery Pro Addon and when i add a Facebook video it shows an error message and the thumbnail image doesn’t show.
This messages comes:
Warning: file_get_contents(http://graph.facebook.com/254352825413635): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request in wp-content/plugins/vc-video-gallery-pro/vc_extend.php on line 1030
Could you tell me how to fix it?
- September 13, 2018 at 4:37 pm #9297
Sorry for the delay. You don’t need to take any action. We’ll update it asap and you’ll be downloading it on codecanyon.net.
Thanks for your patience.
- September 14, 2018 at 9:58 am #9298
Hi Lisa, do you know when will be available this update you mention?
I need this plugin working with facebook videos quickly.
- September 14, 2018 at 6:07 pm #9299
We’ll update it within 1-2 business days later.
Thanks for your patience.
- September 15, 2018 at 9:32 pm #9304
Hey there, did you purchased this item? https://codecanyon.net/item/video-gallery-pro-addon-for-visual-composer/20076862
I’ve checked the Facebook video image and it has and thumbnail option from the media gallery and it does not grab thumbnails automatically.
Could you please send a screenshot regarding this? Or can you share your login credentials via email or “Set as private reply”?
- September 15, 2018 at 9:36 pm #9305
And when I’ve checked our demo http://themeofwp.com/plugins/video-gallery-pro/?fbvid=10155656407651729&title=Facebook it’s working properly.
Do you have a sample site?
- September 17, 2018 at 6:24 am #9306
- September 18, 2018 at 7:41 am #9308
We’ll be sent an update today regarding with this.
- September 18, 2018 at 6:07 pm #9309
Plugin updates has been sent probably you’ll be get an email regarding this and you can update the plugin anytime.
- September 20, 2018 at 9:39 am #9313
I updated the plugin and now is working fine. But the thumbnail on facebook video isn’t showing, is this normal?
- September 20, 2018 at 11:34 am #9314
Hey there did you defined a thumbnail from your media gallery to it? As far as I see you didn’t defined any thumbnail or image to them yet. Please define a image and it’ll be turned our normal display.
- September 20, 2018 at 2:00 pm #9317
But with Youtube videos is not necessary to define any thumbnail, shouldn’t be the same with FAcebook?
Also another little problem, if the title is with an accent (like this “Haz tu propia contrucción”) when you clik to it, cant read the title…
- September 21, 2018 at 12:03 pm #9319
Please check each setting of the video and define itself’s options. When selecting any video type it will be open in own settings.
- October 2, 2018 at 2:33 pm #9328
- October 3, 2018 at 8:07 pm #9329
Hey there we’ll update you and plugin asap. Thanks for your patience. Sometimes APIs and Image URLs changed.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.