- June 6, 2017 at 9:58 pm #8886
When the [ Header | Header Position Style = Flat Style ] and the website is viewed on a mobile in portrait mode there is a large white space at the top of the screen above the header (about the same size as the header).
When the [ Header | Header Position Style = Fixed Style ] and the website is viewed on a mobile in portrait mode the slider is behind the header so the top part of the slider is not visible.
Behaviour exists on v3.4 and v4.0
Tested on fresh WordPress 4.7.5 install
I can provide a login if you wish.
- June 7, 2017 at 2:02 pm #8887
- June 7, 2017 at 2:36 pm #8888This reply has been marked as private.
- June 7, 2017 at 2:58 pm #8889
- June 7, 2017 at 3:26 pm #8890
Thanks I see the 4.1.0 did fix the whitespace but I’m still having issues with the fixed setting. The top of the slide show was not visible. To illustrate I move the text to the top of the page and you can see the menu blocks off the first part of the first sentence.
Where did you define the margin? Maybe it just needs a bit more margin but I could not find out where you made that change.
- June 7, 2017 at 3:59 pm #8891
- June 7, 2017 at 4:00 pm #8892
- June 7, 2017 at 4:14 pm #8893
Hi, We’re close, I understand 2 of the 3 but I’m sorry I don’t understand what you mean by:
“Also this issue fixed by inserted css. Please check before the play anything.”
1. white space fixed by 4.1.0 (good)
2. appearance >theme options > custom css (see that, good)
3. there is one more change or the text/video is slightly overlapped by menu.
- June 7, 2017 at 4:39 pm #8894
- June 7, 2017 at 4:57 pm #8895This reply has been marked as private.
- June 11, 2017 at 6:26 pm #8897
- June 12, 2017 at 9:41 pm #8898
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.