- June 6, 2017 at 9:58 pm #8886
When the [ Header | Header Position Style = Flat Style ] and the website is viewed on a mobile in portrait mode there is a large white space at the top of the screen above the header (about the same size as the header).
When the [ Header | Header Position Style = Fixed Style ] and the website is viewed on a mobile in portrait mode the slider is behind the header so the top part of the slider is not visible.
Behaviour exists on v3.4 and v4.0
Tested on fresh WordPress 4.7.5 install
I can provide a login if you wish.
- June 7, 2017 at 2:02 pm #8887
Hey there thanks for using our WordPress themes! Can you provide us admin login info? our team will be assist to you asap.
- June 7, 2017 at 2:36 pm #8888This reply has been marked as private.
- June 7, 2017 at 2:58 pm #8889
Hey there! your flat header space issue fixed by v4.1.0. Also I’ve define a margin in layer slider for the fixed version of the header. Now those issues seem fixed. If there is any issue please let us know.
- June 7, 2017 at 3:26 pm #8890
Thanks I see the 4.1.0 did fix the whitespace but I’m still having issues with the fixed setting. The top of the slide show was not visible. To illustrate I move the text to the top of the page and you can see the menu blocks off the first part of the first sentence.
Where did you define the margin? Maybe it just needs a bit more margin but I could not find out where you made that change.
- June 7, 2017 at 3:59 pm #8891
You can click to the Please go to the Appearance > Theme Options and CSS tab you’ll be see there.
- June 7, 2017 at 4:00 pm #8892
Also this issue fixed by inserted css. Please check before the play anything.
- June 7, 2017 at 4:14 pm #8893
Hi, We’re close, I understand 2 of the 3 but I’m sorry I don’t understand what you mean by:
“Also this issue fixed by inserted css. Please check before the play anything.”
1. white space fixed by 4.1.0 (good)
2. appearance >theme options > custom css (see that, good)
3. there is one more change or the text/video is slightly overlapped by menu.
- June 7, 2017 at 4:39 pm #8894
Can you sent me the screenshot? regarding what you mean exactly ?
- June 7, 2017 at 4:57 pm #8895This reply has been marked as private.
- June 11, 2017 at 6:26 pm #8897
Everything is fine. I just needed to adjust the css on the other website due to the increased size of the logo. All is well. Thanks.
- June 12, 2017 at 9:41 pm #8898
I’m glad it works for you!
Just use another site this too in the Appearance> Theme Options > Custom CSS tab:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.