Free & Premium WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts › Support › WordPress Theme Support › Cosmos › Woocommerce, system status is blank
- June 24, 2017 at 12:12 pm #8924
Woocommerce, system status is blank.
Normally Woocommerce displays a system status page. It is blank when using the cosmos theme but displays normally when switching to another theme like 2017.
WordPress 4.8 (Problem existed in earlier versions)
I can provide an admin login if needed.
- July 6, 2017 at 8:17 pm #8946
If you having any issue on theme please provide us you login credentials. We’ll quickly assist to you.
- July 6, 2017 at 8:46 pm #8947This reply has been marked as private.
- July 12, 2017 at 9:55 pm #8950
I PMed you back on July 6th with the requested login credentials but have not heard anything back. Is someone still investigating this issue?
- July 14, 2017 at 5:19 pm #8955
Sorry for delay! I’ll quickly check your site now.
- July 27, 2017 at 8:36 pm #8970
Did you find anything?
- September 8, 2017 at 9:12 am #8975
Hey there sorry for long term silence. Did you update WooCommerce? if not please update it and can you please sent us your updated passwords again? We’ll check it out.
Thanks for your patience.
- September 8, 2017 at 10:19 pm #8980
Yes problem still exists. All plugins updated. Tried on php 5 and 7 same.
Change to theme 2017 and problem goes away.
I set back up the same credentials- look in last PM.
- September 8, 2017 at 10:22 pm #8981This reply has been marked as private.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.